by Barbara Loe Fisher
VACCINE CULTURE WAR MYTH NUMBER 1:
Most medical doctors say that vaccines do not cause
Injury or death, so it must be true.
- Doctors who say vaccines are safe for everyone and do not cause injury and death are either uninformed, in denial or lying.
- Congress, U.S. Supreme Court Say Vaccines Are “Unavoidably Unsafe”
- Liability for Seat Belt Manufacturers – NOT for Vaccine Manufacturers
VACCINE CULTURE WAR MYTH NUMBER 2:
People who question vaccine safety are ignorant and
do not understand the science.
- Most people who question vaccine safety are very intelligent and understand the difference between good science and bad science.
- Big Knowledge Gaps in Vaccine Safety Science
VACCINE CULTURE WAR MYTH NUMBER 3:
People who do not vaccinate are selfish and
don’t care about the public health.
- Each one of us is born with different genes and a unique microbiome influenced by epigenetics that affects how we respond to diseases and pharmaceutical products like vaccines
- Many Americans no longer vaccinate today because the risks of vaccination turned out to be 100 percent for them, their children or other family members.
- Vaccine Vulnerable Families Can’t Find Doctors to Write Medical Exemptions
- Some Healthy Americans Choosing Different Path to Health
VACCINE CULTURE WAR MYTH NUMBER 4:
Science trumps religious beliefs so
religious exemptions to vaccination should be eliminated.
- There is a big difference between fallible human beings and God, but some doctors do not understand this difference.
- One prominent pediatrician vaccine developer, who insists that babies can safely be given 10,000 vaccines on the same day, has publicly ridiculed religious beliefs but now is hypocritically quoting holy scripture and comparing Disneyland to the “Garden of Eden.”
- Mothers Responsible for the Health of Their Children – not Doctors
- You do not have to belong to an organized religion or state recognized church to hold sincere religious or spiritual beliefs about health and vaccination.
VACCINE CULTURE WAR MYTH NUMBER 5:
It is ethical for government to sacrifice the few for the many.
- American Eugenicists, U.S. Supreme Court Embraces Utilitarianism
- The Nuremberg Tribunal justices presiding over The Doctors Trial after World War II declared utilitarianism to be a pseudo ethic. They issued the Nuremberg Code outlining the informed consent principle, which has guided research on humans and the ethical practice of medicine ever since.
- Forced Vaccination Laws Sacrifice the Genetically Vulnerable
- Industry & Government Fail to Fund Good Vaccine Safety Science
Read the full story http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/March-2015/the-vaccine-culture-war-in-america-are-you-ready.aspx